If You Ask Me to Fill Your Migration Forms

Dear Sir/ Well wisher,
I want to migrate in Australia from Bangladesh. But I couldn’t understand in which occupation will be allegeable for me in the basis of my current job status (Job description & experiences) !!!
 I mean I can’t nominate an occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) .
So I need your cordial help and suggestions. Please help me to find this and give me some valuable migration related suggestions including how can I fill up the form of  skillselect if I want to do my migration application related works by own self . And what kind of visa(s) can I apply ????
I attach my detail CV with this letter.
Waiting for your reply.
Take care.

Regards
Suman Chowdhury


Attached CV



Hi Suman,


From your impressive 8-pages CV, I noted that you are a Master Degree holder


In the country where I came from, a Master Degree holder tells, and not ask, lowly peasants (such as myself) what to do. So I am afraid that I will not be able to act without your directive. If filling up your migration form is what you task me to do, I shall comply but only if our terms of employment are being agreed upon. From the information provided in your email, you may have missed out my employment contract details. If that is the case, please send me a reply with your terms attached and I shall respond in proper at the soonest possible.


On the side note, I also noted that you have put down four relatives references living in Australia holding respectable jobs such as doctors and teachers. Thus my suggestion for you would be to seek their assistance to fill up your migration forms. That would be much wiser (and economical) option than choosing an eccentric, unreliable stranger who chase kangaroos to fight Monday blues to do the job.


Also, do consider applying for a job in the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) of Singapore [link] if your migration to Australia turns out unsuccessful. I heard someone of your credentials will be well received. You can look for my friend, Nisha Padmanabhan, working there. She will be able to pull some strings for you.


Thank you,


asingaporeanson

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree that Suman should look at moving to Singapore instead; by most accounts it is a better place than Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nix

    Is this letter real?

    Not one of your jokes?

    ReplyDelete